Home   |   About Us   |   Ask the Rampman   |   Length Calculator   |   Product Gallery   |   Read Our Blog   |   VAT Exempt Form   |   Contact
Threshold and Kerb RampsPortable Folding Ramps UKRoll-a-Ramp Portable Ramps UKScooter and Vehicle RampsSemi-Permanent Ramps UKVan Loading Ramps UK

VAT Exemption Form

Relief from VAT by a disabled person
If you are in any doubt as to whether you are eligible to receive goods or services zero-rated for VAT you should consult Notice 701/7 Reliefs for Disabled people or contact the National Advice Service on 0845 010 9000 before signing the declaration.

I declare that:

I am chronically sick or have a disabling condition and am registered as such. My Register Disabled No. / condition is:

I am receiving from Access Needs an Access ramp/ Mobility Product which is being supplied to me for domestic or my personal use and I am claiming relief from value added tax.

Please tick this box and complete the below details if you are ordering for someone else.

Important Information

  • You must be sure of your eligibility for Vat relief before completing this declaration.
  • Section 39.2 of the VAT Act 1983 provides for severe penalties for anyone who makes use of a document which they know to be false for the purposes of obtaining VAT relief.
  • The goods ordered must be for your personal or domestic use only.
The VAT relief does not apply to carriage and packaging charges.

If you have any questions, just...

Ask the Rampman

View our brochure

To download our brochure as a PDF file, sign-up to our FREE newsletter.

Follow Us on twitterBecome a fan on Facebook - coming soonView our TouTube channelRead our BlogJoin us on LinkedInContact Us
  • Contact Us
  • Access Needs
    7 CIDO Business Complex, Carn Drive, Craigavon,
    Co. Armagh, BT63 5WH
  • Tel: 028 3839 8877
  • (UK)
  • Tel: 048 3839 8877 (ROI)
  • sales@accessneeds.co.uk

Copyright © 2014 Access Needs, 7 CIDO Business Complex, Carn Drive, Craigavon, Co. Armagh, BT63 5WH, Northern Ireland | Website by UPR Designs